Thursday, November 18, 2010

New Dress / Tops

Ok, I admit I am a impulsive buyer at times... there are some dresses or tops bought sometime ago then realize doesn't really suit me... and end up sitting in the wardrobe... what a waste.

These clothes are all new, never wear before...


1) Long, one piece dress, size 8. Love this dress but the dress falls and follow your body shape... and I look like a lamp post with that... ;(
Never wear before.
Bought at S$60. Willing to let go at S$40




The above 2 tops, are also new and never wore before. As working clothes. But since I bought it, I had change my career to SAHM... Yea, their fate is also being abandoned in closet...
there are more... but need time to tidy and load up pic.
Free size.
S$6 per piece.


















No comments:

Post a Comment