Saturday, August 13, 2011

Haenim Play Yard

Hello Hello,

Have not been posting... should i say 'busy'? or 'lazy'? Alright, it's a little here and there... ;p

This time, I have a set of 6 panels Haenim Play Yard for sale. Normal version, i.e. blue, red, yellow type. 2 activities + 1 door.

Why buy?
Bought that for my 2nd child when she started to get active and mobile... Husband thought that was the best thing to help me to do my housework especially do cooking and i could place her in there knowing she is safe and being entertained.

Why Sell?
My elder child is a sentimental, soft hearted, concern child. When she saw her baby sister crying inside the play yard and wanted to come out, my 1st born will open up the lock and let her crying baby sister out... almost every time... even after i had warned her not to... haiz!
So, the existence of the play yard has lost its' purpose in my house... and become a big 'white elephant' occupying space.

Condition:
Great, as it was hardly used, sitting there for display purpose only.
but..... the stickers has been torn by you know who would do that... so, no baby bear stickers there.

Letting go at: SGD$120



p/s: lazy to take picture... also because it was dismantle... Laziness is a hopeless disease! =p
ok la, will try to find a web pic n post it... will try... will try...



5 comments:

  1. Hello, I am actually browsing for this play yard. However I live in Malaysia. Are you willing to courier it here? How much would it be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so so sorry dear, didn't check this blog for the longest time... I had already sold off the play yard. Hope you already found one. :)
      And thanks for the inquiry!

      Delete
  2. Hi is ur play yard still avail?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so so sorry, the play yard had been sold. Hope you have found one already.
      Thanks for your inquiry.
      And all the best.

      Delete
  3. Hi dear all, sorry I hardly check this blog lately until I almost forgot about this web link... Oops!
    Thanks for the inquiry... But this item has already sold not long after I post this online (sorry for not updating)...
    Thanks again and all the best!

    ReplyDelete